The ISO 14000 EMS Audit Handbook By Gregory P. Johnson
This new book is an innovative and cost-effective approach for the Environmental Management System (EMS) audit to ISO 14001. Here are comprehensive strategies for conducting all phases of the EMS audit, including effective assessment processes for determining improved environmental performance, commitment to prevention of pollution and continuous improvement. The audit concepts, techniques and methodologies presented in this landmark book meet and exceed the requirements set forth by national and international accreditation bodies for the training and certification of EMS auditors and lead auditors.
- The ISO 14000 series audit standards, including ISO 14010, 14011 and 14012
- EMS/conformity assessment for internal, external and registrar applicator (1st, 2nd and 3rd party)
- The ISO 14001 EMS specification "interpretation for audit"
- EMS auditor checklists and questionnaires for ISO 14001
- Key similarities and differences between quality systems, EMS and regulatory compliance auditing
(300 pages; St. Lucie / CRC Press 1997)
ISBN 1-57444-069-1 $49.95 + S/H