Commercial Grade Dedication Program Development and Implementation Workshop
Our two(2) or three(3) day in-house program is specifically designed to help you understand and implement one of the most demanding requirements of your Quality Assurance Program. Our unique process will analyze the specific needs and expectations of your customers, and provide recommendation for procedure development and the continual improvement of your process for Commercial Grade Dedication to meet NQA-1 and Nuclear Industry related codes and requirements.
Through this process, you will learn and understand:
- NQA-1: 2008, Part II, Subpart 2.14 Quality Assurance Requirements for Commercial Grade Items and Services
- EPRI/NP 5652 - Requirements Overview and Application
- Methods of Inspection and Test for acceptance of commercial items.
- Correct use of inspection/test records, procedures, and documentation.
- Technical Evaluations and related Engineering responsibilities.
- Contractor services – Selection and use of parts/materials Test Labs.
- Identification of (safety significant) critical characteristics and acceptance criteria.
- Definition and interpretation of requirements and how they apply to you.
- Identification and prevention of suspect/counterfeit parts and materials.
- Interface controls for inclusion within your Approved Suppliers List (ASL).
- Dealing with the common differences of interpretation of your customers.
- Customer Audit preparations for demonstrating CGD compliance.
LMJ International will work closely with your Quality Assurance Manager and personnel responsible for CGD, and carefully examine your program and procedures in preparation for this in-house workshop. A custom designed training module will be developed and discussed in detail to allow for effective preparations for our workshop, and assuring only quality time is spent with your valuable personnel resources during this entire process.
Our program also allows for the complete design, development, documentation and implementation assistance if you do not already have the required procedures and documentation in place to demonstrate CGD compliance, or upgrade of your exisiting program to meet NQA-1:2008, Part II, Subpart 2.14 requirements.
Don’t settle for a ridiculous one-day “open public” workshop that doesn’t address the unique requirements for your comprehensive Commercial Grade Dedication Program that clearly leaves you with more questions than answers.
Contact our LMJ International offices today and ask to speak with one of our Commercial Grade Dedication Specialist today!